Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

What a wonderful weekend! Let's catch up...

Friday I left work early and headed home to get the bushes in my yard all trimmed and pretty. We had a huge clean up project in our neighborhood on Saturday, where they bring in a bunch of dumpsters, so I wanted to get as much done. My Daddy and I got the entire front yard completed before we got tired. I then went and got ready and Dylan and I went to dinner to the Olive Garden, and can I just say that going without carbs for four weeks, Olive Garden was AWESOME!

Saturday I spent the day doing more yardwork and then Dylan and I went and did some shopping, picked up some food from the Wing Coop and headed home to watch the pay-per-view fight....it was WONDERFUL! We had so much fun just screaming at the t.v.

Sunday we got up and had Costco shopping to do, and a few other things (like get his Dad's b-day present) and then headed home where we made dinner and watched a movie.....it was a great day.

So, all in all, what a great weekend!

And the countdown is on to Maui.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home