Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Just as my horoscope predicted, I was a big ol' bitch yesterday and hated every single moment of work. Without going into a lot of details, let's just say I had a meltdown about working being returned to me that should not have been. And to add fuel to the fire, my boss had a major meltdown about the same issue and was aparently upset that I did not find his tirade to be impressive. Thank gawd he is out of town the rest of the week!!

After work, my Mom and I did some grocery shopping and then I headed home and made dinner for Dylan and I....black angus burgers with cheese and hot spinach salad...YUMMY! I then took a quick hot bath because my knee is back to being all fucked up and went to read for a few hours. It was nice, it was relaxing, it was everything I needed after a shitty day at work.

Oh, and I forgot, to top off the shitty day at work, I had a co-worker pissed at me about not responding to a cell phone call. TOUGH FUCKING SHIT! After being on the phones all day long, all week long, the last thing I really want to do is come home and answer MORE PHONE calls and talk MORE ON THE PHONE. Now, this person is adorable and sweet, but my weekend is for ME and to hang out and talk to people I don't get to see as often. And if I had plans with that person, then I would have definitly answered the phone....but I had my cell phone off all weekend because I AM TIRED OF IT! Plus, there is nothing more irritating than being that "go to" person for some people when they can't hang out/talk to their other friends. Sorry, I am not a convenience item....

Regardless, today is going to be a much better day....I can just feel it!

Oh, and much, much, much love out to my Chet and Shane this morning...just because I know you can use it.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger teeker said...

OK...so, thanks for the LOVES...that made my day.

And...I know you had a shitty day but your post made me laugh. Especially the part about your co-worker getting pissed because you did not call. :)

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home