Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Color of the day : White - purity and protection

The weight in, last night, at WW went okay. I was even from last week, which actually made me happy as I thought after Saturday night I would be up a whole bunch, and Dylan was down a bit. The sad news is that Dylan is getting very frustrated with this diet because he is not seeing the results he was hoping to see. Regardless, I love him and think he is sexy just the way he is now.

After that, we stopped and grabbed some dinner and headed home to eat, as Dylan had to go into work early. We got him ready to go and off to work and I did just a few things around the house...mostly involving checking to make sure that doors and windows were all locked, in case somebody wanted to break into my house during the night (see ksl.com for details of home invasion robbery in my neighborhood). It was nice to have a night where I could relax, read, watch t.v. and not feel obligated to take care of anything or anyone.

Tonight Dylan does not have to go into work so we are going to probably either make dinner, or grab Cafe Rio, and enjoy our time together. There are a couple of things I would like to get done tonight, but I am not going to stress out if they don't get completed.

Keep in mind, only today, tomorrow, and then Friday and then WEEKEND!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home