Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Because I set my mind to it, yesterday was a much, much better day. It was also my day to be more brutally honest with myself, and others, and I know a few of my co-workers did not like it. But here is the thing, don't ask me a question unless you are truly wanting to hear the answer.

Weight Watchers also went very well for Dylan and I last night....both down almost the exact same amount. This is now two weeks in a row that I have been down 2+ pounds, so I am pretty happy. The only downside is that right around Wednesday of each week, I start getting tired of all the protein. So today I am eating some blackberries to give me the "sweet" that I am craving...hopefully this will help.

I am looking forward to the weekend....and hopefully the weather really will be warm on Saturday and Sunday as I plan on doing a bit of yardwork, involving some more pruning. Oh, and of course, there is the "get together" on Saturday that I am immensly looking forward too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home