Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Last night was just too busy for me. I got to my folks house and had to take my Mom mega-shopping. While doing that, I get a call from Dylan begging me to bring him his lunch since he was putting in a 14 hour day. So, I finished up the shopping, took my Mom home and helped her do a few things around the house, ran over to my house and got the cats fed, grabbed his lunch and ran it to his work. Unfortunately as I was coming home, I had to sit at the train crossing for about 45 minutes, could not move because I was in a line of about 90 other people, so we all just waited. By the time I got home, I then had to feed the dogs and the house was up to about 78 degrees. So, I went outside and uncovered the air conditioner, got that going and decided I needed to make my dinner. I finally managed to sit down and eat dinner at about 8:30-9:00 pm, which I normally would not have done but I was actually really, really hungry. It was tooo long of a day for me!

Tonight is WW and then I am hoping to do some relaxing. I picked up some new dye for my hair, which I would like to try before we go to Maui, so I might actually do that, but I am going to play it by ear. With my luck I probably will need to do some shoveling of snow or something.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home