Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

After work on Friday, and last week was not a good week because I had gotten pretty tired of a few co-workers AND was needing some personal space, I took the parent's to Costco to get some shopping done. It was really nice just hanging out with them, there was no hurry, we just had a great time.

Saturday I got up and had to take them to get their taxes, and then after getting home I got to MOW THE LAWN! Unless you are a homeowners, you probably do not understand the joy of being able to mow the lawn for the first time every Spring. It was my declaration that winter is over, it is time to throw the windows open, air the house out, and start planting. It was AWESOME!

After working on my lawn, Dylan and I headed over to Chet and Shanes for a nice get together. The get together was EXACTLY what I needed to get my energy back in line and get a better attitude. It was unbelievably fun and I had the opportunity to even meet a few new people. I also got to mend/restart a friendship with an old aquaintance that I can see building to a very solid platform. It was nice to talk things out with someone in a comfortable situation...two people coming to each other to call a truce and let the past go.

Sunday I was still battling the headache that I had on Friday and Saturday and it only intensified. I ended up putting an ice pack on my head/neck for all of the day and just relaxing. I did manage to get up on Sunday morning and get a huge batch of chicken salad made for our lunches this week, which was kind of nice.

The week looks good. I have a better attitude and am looking forward to getting a lot accomplished this week, at home and at work. Oh, and only 15 more days until MAUI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home