Monday, April 07, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

Well, the sickness did not leave Dylan...it actually got a bit worse on Saturday morning. Dylan came to get me at Saturn (getting driver's chair and stereo fixed) and I could tell he was not feeling well at all...the congestion had moved to his chest. So, when we got home I went over and got my Amoxycillin from my folks and started him on that. He slept for a few hours and when he got up, he seemed to feel a bit better. We the went and got my car and headed over to Rodizio for dinner. After filling ourselves with meat (YUMMY AGAIN!), we went and walked around Trolley Square....buying me a couple of new "witch" items and visited with the Grayhound Rescue group. Oh, and if you are interested Sharper Image is closing and everything is marked down.

Sunday, we got up and headed up to the zoo. Dylan was feeling better and I think the start of the amoxycillin was the boost his immune system needed. We then had lunch, got our Costco shopping completed, and then went home to watch "DeathProof", which is a horrible, horrible movie. However, it was really fun just to watch a movie together in bed.

So, all in all, it looks like Dylan might be on his way to overcoming this illness. If so, it will be the shortest illness for him EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home