Friday, April 04, 2008

Dear Diary Friday....

I could not believe it. I got home and Dylan is almost completely over his cold! No more stuffy sounding voice, or the red rimmed eyes of sickness....almost completely better! Yeah!!!

Last night we went to the brand-new Wing Coop that just opened on Redwood Road and grabbed us some dinner-to-go and then headed home to watch UFC and had a great evening just relaxing, hanging out together, and watching t.v. First time in a very long time that we could just RELAX and truly enjoy each other's company without me thinking of all the things I should be doing!!

Weekend is looking good. I am getting my hair done after work today. Tomorrow and Sunday Dylan and I are going to do some shopping, some window shopping, maybe the zoo...who knows. We are just wanting to really have fun since it has been a couple of weeks since we could "play". And the weather looks to be pretty good for us!!

Happy Weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home