Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Sleeping last night SUCKED! I woke up at 10:00pm and couldn't get back to sleep until some time after midnight and then woke up at 3:40 am and just said "FUCK IT" and got up! I hate nights like that!

WW went great last night....it is always nice to feel like you are on track and have started to accomplish a goal. My first goal was just to have lost something and I did. My next weeks goal is to lose the same amount or a little bit more. I know I won't be a size 6 ever again in my life, and I really don't want to be. I just want to feel healthier than I do now and I am on my way.

After that, Dylan and I relaxed a little bit and I took a nice, long, extra hot bath and read a bit and went to bed....only to not sleep well. Oh well, I guess I should feel blessed that I got any sleep at all. I am sure that somewhere in China or Africa there is a poor person that doesn't have any sleep at all....

Oh, and should I mention I have PMS or are you picking it up from this post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home