Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh, it is a wonderful day! I got home from getting my nails done last night and the weather, and the roads, were so bad that Dylan and I decided to just have dinner, curl upon the couch, and watch tv....then go to bed. He had not slept very well yesterday so he needed to catch a couple of hours before going in to work. Me, on the other hand, went right to sleep and slept the entire night through, and only awakened when my alarm went off this morning. WOO HOO!!!!! I think the insomnia is finally on it's way out the door. I feel so good today, that I am actually scared of myself.

Tonight....not sure what I am doing. Dylan is going in at 5:00 for the next three nights, so I might do a bit of shopping with my folks, maybe a bit of cleaning at our house, a bit of laundry, or a bit of nothing....just gonna have to see. Oh, and I want to get a start on my X-mas cards....I will be doing that at least one night this week.

Okay, here is my irritation of the day....not sure why this is irritating me. People that are in constant need of affirmation from ANYONE who will listen. Seriously. If you are so pathetic that you need to involve yourself in 40 different projects, 40 different relationships, 40 different religions, 40 different ANYTHINGS just so that somebody pats you on the back, you are in need of some help. GOOD GAWD! Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home