Friday, November 30, 2007

Dear Diary Friday....

YAY for Friday!

I took the folks to Costco and Petsmart after work, so I didin't get home to late. Thankfully I still was a bundle of energy so I got a few things done around the house and then finally sat down to relax. I love having the motivation and drive and ENERGY again to do normal, every day things.

Today is going to be a busy day at my work. I have to send a special e-mail to all of my clients, I have two reports I need to run, have a lunch date, AND am getting my hair done at 2:00. However, I know it will make the day go by fast, so I like it.

I brought in my wedding pictures today to show a guy friend of mine at work and it gave me an opportunity to go through the pictures and see all of my beautiful friends...the ones that bring positive energy and support to my life. I know I don't get to tell them as much as I should how much I love and appreciate all they have done for me, and I am going to work on that more for 2008. The process of "growing up" is sometimes a hard one and you have to move many negative forces to the side of your Path so that you can move on unhindered, but I have discovered it is worth it to be surrounded by love and support, of which I am blessed.

Happy weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home