Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

What a busy couple of days. Sunday, Dylan and I returned Sooty to Petco and decided not to take a chance with getting another hamster there. We decided to stop at Mark's Arc and found that they had a great selection of Black Bear Hamsters....just what I wanted! So, I picked out the very smallest one and took him home....his name is Skittles and he could not be more cute.

We then went over to my folks house and got out all of their Christmas decorations, decorated the house and got the tree up for them. While that was going on, my Mom and me decided to clean all the windows, which is always an experience watching my Mom hang out the window in the front to clean the outside! Scary!

Yesterday I came home from work and got the tree decorated and did a few other little things, oh, and I got the Christmas cards mailed (YAY!) and then relaxed. My Mom had also made Dylan and I some lasagna, so we didn't have to worry about dinner. It was nice getting a number of things accomplished and being able to go to bed and totally relax.

Tonight....another busy night. I have a nail appointment and then my first weight in at WW....and after that I think when I get home I will do some vacuuming because decorating the tree go the carpet dirty. My goal is to do a few little things every night so I don't have to do them on the weekend, since my weekend is going to involve finishing my Christmas shopping!

And much love out to anyone and everyone who is in need of it right now. I am feeling a "tug" on my energy so I don't know who is borrowing it, but ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home