Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dear Diary Sunday....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONI! May the Fates bless you with happiness, good health, and the continued ability to kick anyone's ass that you decide to. Love ya!

And R.I.P to the little Sooty. She passed on Saturday morning due to complications from Wet Tail disease. It was sad, but I knew it was coming. I have been trying all week to save her from this and it did not work. May the Goddess hold you tight in her arms until we meet again.

The weekend has been crazy, hectic, but fun! I took Friday off from work and spent the day shopping, shopping, and shopping with my folks. Then I got home just in time to go get dinner with Dylan and we headed to the Floggin Molly concert. My knee was killing me, but we endured and had an enjoyable, yet smoke filled evening. After that, the journey began! The snow was already impossible and it took us over an hour to get home! We literally drove 15 mph the whole way. When we finally made it home, Dylan decided to call in to work and he stayed up all night shoveling!

Saturday morning I got up, got out the snowblower, and between Dylan and I we almost managed to get half of the block shoveled out! It was CRAZY! Then we headed over to Cafe Trang for Dylan's Mom's birthday dinner. Words could not express the evening, but we had fun anyways.

Today, not sure exactly what today will involve, but I think we might be heading to Petco and then maybe relax a little....at least that is what I am HOPING will happen, but we will see. Oh, I know I need to get some stamps to get my X-mas cards in the mail.

And much love and thanks to Toni, Shane, and Michelle this week....you all made my week in different ways. Oh, and Shane and Chet...looking forward to the parties, as I know they will be remarkable as they always are!

Happy Sunday to everyone...and be careful driving!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Blogger Toni said...

Thank you and my condolences on Sooty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home