Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

Dylan is now officially on his OT schedule that started last night. We got to see each other, off and on while he was getting ready, for about 3 minutes yesterday. I probably won't see him again until Saturday morning as I have plans after work tonight and tomorrow night. Yep, it sucks but the money will be helpful for Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I started our Christmas cards last night and managed to get 18 of them completed. I plan on doing anywhere from anotehr 10-20 in the next few days and will get them mailed probably sometimes this weekend. Just one more thing that I am accomplishing for Christmas as early as I can. I think next week I will probably start some wrapping of gifts...everything in moderation but getting done before the big DAY.

Oh, and Saturday....Christmas shopping extravaganza. I am spending the morning taking my Mom shopping and then Dylan and I will spend the evening shopping. I am wondering when I will finally be tired of Christmas?

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger Alana said...

2 words.
Bah! Humbug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home