Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Don't you hate it when you can't remember whether you took a pill or not? That is where I am at right now....I can't remember if I took my medication or not and am feeling a bit "strange". I think I am actually causing myself some undue stress over it. Gotta calm down.

Last night I went and had my old set of nails removed as I am getting a new set tonight. My old set looked absolutely HORRIBLE and they were pulling up, had discolored, and I just didn't like them at all. I am really excited about trying a new place tonight. I have seen their work and am impressed...the downside is that they are a bit more expensive than what I normally pay. Oh well...I'm worth it!

After that I headed over to my folks house to run my Mom to the pharmacy to get my Daddy's prescription. And then I finally headed home. Dylan made us a yummy dinner and we watched a couple of TiVo programs and then I went to bed. One of the side effects of my medication is insomnia so I sleep when I can. I was doing fine, right up to the point that somebody called my house at 11:00pm last night. Lucky for them that they hung up before I answered or they probably would not have liked what I had to say. So, after that, I was pretty much wide awake for the rest of the night/early morning.

After getting my nails done tonight, Dylan and I are headed over to WW to sign up again. Now that I have motivation and determination, we want to make another go of a healthy lifestyle change. I am actually pretty darn excited about this!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Toni said...

YOu need to get yourself an old lady pill box. I take so many I have two of them. That way you can keep track of what you take. Just fill it up every Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home