Monday, December 03, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

To start off with...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!!

The weekend was a good one!

Friday, I got my hair cut and colored...put some blond back into it and I am very pleased with it. AND, I found the next hairstyle I am going to do, which will take me growing my hair out a bit, but I am excited. After that, I went home and did some stuff around the house and went to bed.

Saturday, got up at 6:30 and shoveled my driveway and walkways, then headed over to my parent's house and took care of their driveway and walkway. Dylan then made it home and it was snowing so bad we decided to bag going to WW and he went to bed. I waited a few more hours and then headed over to my folks house and got the snowblower and did it all over again, this time including the widow that lives between my Mom and me. Dylan got up and we headed out to dinner, but I had such a horrible migraine that we ended up coming home a bit early.

Sunday I got up and hurt so bad from slipping on ice the day before that I seriously considered having Dylan take me to the ER! Gawd, it sucks getting old! We went to breakfast and then started Christmas shopping. In the midst of the Christmas shopping, we went to Petco where I fell in love with a very small, baby hamster....her name is Sooty.....because she is a dark gray, almost black. We put her in her take-home carrier, headed home, and decided to stop at Barnes and Nobles for one more gift. I put the carrier in the back seat, in Dylan's travel bag, we ran into the store, got the gift, and came back out....the whole time I have this horrible sinking feeling. We get to the car, and I decide to open up the back door to check on Sooty. And there she is....on the floorboard of the back seat, staring up at me, waving at me! She then took off under the seat. It was a FIASCO! All I could think of was, "How embaressing will this be if I have to take the Vue into Saturn and ask them to please dismantle the backseats so I can get my HAMSTER!" She then took off running to the other seat, and so I went around the car, waited patiently until she came down a bit then GRABBED HER. She was squealing and screaming and very upset, but TOO FUCKING BAD! We then got her home, into her new cage with all the new cool things we bought her, and she was happy.

Dylan's folks came over for a little bit last night and we visited for awhile. They are going out of town for Christmas this year so we are trying to decide when to actually "celebrate" with them....looks like the 23rd. SOOO, what this means is I really need to get my shit in gear and start wrapping and stuff...and make sure I am COMPLETELY done with shopping, decorating, and wrapping BEFORE the 23rd. No problem, I can do it!

Happy Monday to everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home