Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I came home last night to Dylan having decorated the whole house for Christmas....it was BEAUTIFUL! The only thing he did not manage to finish was the tree, so we are going to do that tonight.

After work yesterday, I took my Mom to do her grocery shopping and spent a few minutes with them. My Daddy is so miserable right now because this cold weather just makes his neck ache and ache and ache....and there is nothing I can do about it. I warmed up a bag for him to put around his neck, we gave him some Tylenol before we left, but that is about the extent of it. I think we will be looking into some options of pain management for his neck after the beginning of the year....he is just to miserable for words.

Tonight we are going to WW and then decorating, and at the same time cleaning out a shed....at least that is what I am hoping will happen. But since my insomnia kicked in really hard last night, I might need to go to bed early. Then again, the insomnia might kick in again tonight and I will be full of obnoxious energy again! Win-win either way.

Since I have been working on my Christmas cards, I have had the opportunity to touch base with some long time pals and it has been GREAT connecting with them again. I love hearing stories of how their kids are getting so big, they built a home, and just how they are doing. I think I am falling in love with this time of year all over again...like I use to love it when I was a kid. It's funny what just a quick "Hello" from a friend can do to brighten your day and week.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home