Monday, November 26, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Wow...what a four day weekend. Let's catch up, shall we?

Wednesday, after work, we headed over to Dylan's folks house for Thanksgiving dinner. As always, the food was fantastic and the company was wonderful. We brought the wine and the pies, and being on the medication I am currently on, I am not suppose to drink at all, but I did have a couple of glasses of wine and was fine.

Thursday I got up and headed over to my folks house with the HUGE turkey and we made stuffing and got it in the oven. I was seriously shocked that the huge think fit, but it did! I then headed home and did some laundry, made garlic rolls, and got all pretty. I then headed back over to my parent's house and we got dinner ready and had a great time. Unfortunately, Dylan had to work that night, but he had some wondeful leftovers to take with him!

Friday I got up, got dressed, and headed over to my folks house to SHOP! It was actually a lot of fun and my Daddy did great keeping up with us. They are almost finished with their Christmas shopping. That night, Dylan and I had PIZZA and watched t.v.....it was wonderful.

Saturday, I took my Mom to Instcare and found out that she has stress-induced psoriasis all over her arms. Four prescriptions later, we headed home. I got them a big crockpot of ham and beans going, got her medicated, and headed home. I did a little bit of laundry and then got dressed and Dylan and I headed out for dinner and some minor shopping. We ended up coming home a little early as we both had headaches, but still had a fantastic time.

Sunday...oh Gawd, Sunday! We got up and scrubbed the entire house down....floorboards, some walls, the mirrored walls...you name it. Everything has been dusted, scrubbed, disinfected....all of it! I can't believe how beautiful the house looks AND smells.

Coal is still doing awesome. He will have an appointment in a couple of weeks but I am sure that the doctor is going to be very impressed with how well is he is coming along...and the we can get him shaved down for CHRISTMAS!

Is it sick and wrong that I am really looking forward to Christmas this year??

Happy Monday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home