Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

Company Christmas party is tonight....I won't be attending. It is not that I am not in the spirit, but two different reasons. First, I like the people that I work with but I already spend 9-10 hours with them every single day......I don't want to spend an additional 3-4 hours on top of that tonight with them. Secondly, I want to see my family after work. I LIKE to see my husband and my folks every night.

Had my follow up doctor's appointment last night and everything went great. We went through the list of symptoms that I had and almost every single one of them is completely gone. I do still have moments where I "feel" I am going to get dizzy, but then it goes away. We also talked about how long I will be on the medication, and I was very honest with her and told her that I would be completely okay being on this for the rest of my life as long as it keeps all those horrible symptoms away from me....which she laughed. She said I was the first person to be so honest with her about staying on the medication....and she doesn't have a problem with me staying on it either. I have another follow up appointment in 6 months to see if the medication is still working, or if we need to move to something else.

After that, I spent some time with the folks and then headed home. Dylan had done our Costco shopping so we put all that away, then Dylan got our veggies and fruit ready for the week. I love it when he does things like that.

And I am looking forward to my weekend! Michelle was gracious enough to organize a dinner for everyone on Saturday and it will be great to hang out with everyone, even for just a little while. Then we are going to head out to get our Christmas shopping done....and then continue on with that on Sunday. WOO HOO for Christmas shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home