Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday,

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!!!

We got all of the shopping done for T-day and tonight we are having our first Thanksgiving dinner at Dylan's folks house with the family. I know this is going to be fun...his parent's always host a great timeat their house.

Tomorrow I will get up and head over to my folks house to get the turkey, stuffing, and potatoes going and I will do the rolls over at my house....I'm planning on making the parmessean rolls again that I made last year and that everyone went crazy over.

Friday....ah Friday! I am going to brave the crowds with my parents and do some Christmas shopping with them. I am sure when we get home they will be exhausted, and so will I, but it is always fun to do.

Oh, and Coal had his first post-op surgery check up yesterday and he was PERFECT. The doctor said he could not have wished for better and Coal is now approved to get groomed and do stairs all by himself, but still no "rough housing" for another two weeks. Unfortunately, the little boy has all this energy and he doesn't know what to do with it and wants to ALWAYS rough house with Helga! Ah, the joys of being a parent.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home