Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Yesterday afternoon totally fell apart for me at work and I ended up going home in a terrible mood. Lunch with a good friend was fabulous and I should have just gone home from there. I ended up going home, putting on my jammies, having dinner with Dylan, reading for a little while, taking sleeping pills and going to bed. I was in no mood for conversation, idle chit chat, nothing. And guess what? I didn't wake up in a better mood, if anything, it is actually worse. Oh, and I checked my horoscope today (like I do every morning) and it talks a lot about how my emotions will be all over the board today....I just need to settle down.

Tomorrow is the big "surgery day" for my baby, Coal. I know he is not the least bit nervous about it (because I haven't told him) but I am worried enough for both of us. I don't know why I am so worried about him having an OP surgery, but I think it has to do with the fact that I don't like ANY surgeries. But it will be good when it is over and done with and he can have a normal doggie life with a knee, better knee.

Gonna try and work on my attitude, as well as my energy level today. I gotta do something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home