Friday, November 02, 2007

Dear Diary Friday....

Poor Coal had an upset stomach all day yesterday and must have vomitted about 10 times! I'm not sure what got into him but he seems to be doing better this morning. Thank goodness that we postponed his surgery until next Thursday!!!

Last night I got home and Dylan was hanging out with Jeff, so I took the opportunity to completely relax. I took a long, hot bubble bath, watched t.v., read a little, and went to bed early. My legs were so sore from Halloween (not sure why) so curling up in bed with my heating blanket wrapped around them felt sooooo good!

After work this afternoon, Dylan and I have discussed trying out the new Cheesecake Factory, as long as we do not have an obnoxiously long wait. Then we do not have any solid plans for the weekend...which is really quite nice! I know we are going to start our X-mas shopping a bit, but that is it. I do plan on getting my Halloween decor' put away AND I am getting my office and my reading room in better "order" as I want to get all of my Wiccan/Pagan information into ONE room with all of my stuff. Yep, I finally have the desire and "spirit" back in me.....WOO HOO!!!

Much love out to Alana....PT is not a reflection on YOU, woman! And I know you well enough to know your little one is brilliant....the teachers just need to figure that the fuck out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home