Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

The last day of the week for me at work....and thank the Goddess!

I woke up tired this morning and not exactly in a Good mood or a Bad mood....just "a mood". And my office is freezing today and we can't seem to get it warm. We have turned up every thermostat and it is still colder than an ice cube. I am really looking forward to being out of here today.

Not sure what we are doing tonight but I think I will be getting my nails done and then Dylan and I going to dinner. I would like to say I will be pro-active and go and get things that I need to finish my "winterizing" tomorrow, but I think I will be too tired. Then again, maybe I just need to go and get a Diet Coke or something.

Yesterday I left work in a pissed-off mood. I was on a conference call and two conference IM's and trying to get my e-mail done....it was absolutely ridiculous. And then I had a Sales Person make a pretty unthoughtful comment, that just set me off. As soon as it was 3:00 pm, I logged off everything and didn't bother to say "good-bye" and headed home.....I was done. I then took my Folks to Costco to get their shopping out of the way and headed home/home to relax. The good part of my afternoon/evening was hearing from Shane and just touching base with him. He always makes my spirits lift.

Gawd, why can't it be 3:00pm right now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home