Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

My afternoon meeting was cancelled yesterday...YAY! I got to go home at my normal time, stop to see my folks, get home and mow the lawn to get up all the leaves, do a couple of things around the house, have dinner with Dylan, and relax. It was WONDERFUL....right up to the point of going to bed. I had the worst dreams last night and woke up earlier than normal and so I am a bit tired today. Oh well, at least I had a great time yesterday after I got off work!

Today I am meeting a great friend for lunch and doing a bit more X-mas shopping with her. I love meeting this woman because she is always so very down to earth, a lot of fun, and just great energy to be around. Woo hoo for lunch dates!

Tonight, not exactly sure what I will be doing after work. I would like to get a bit more cleaning done and maybe a bit of laundry, but then again, just relaxing with Dylan this evening would be enjoyable as well. He doesn't have any OT tonight, which will be nice as he will be able to get a bit more sleep than he normally does. Choices, choices, choices......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home