Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I woke up in a pissy-ass mood. I know what created it, I just don't care right now. I was bugged all night, it bothered my dreams, and now I am pissy. I have warned a few, I am trying to not let it effect any of my intereactions. I can't wait to leave today.

Tomorrow is the "bid day" and my parent's are doing everything in their power to make sure that I don't get away with not doing our "usual stuff". I am going over there tonight to start carving some pumpkins and then we are gonna watch "It's A Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and have pizza with them. I will then go over there again tomorrow morning to finish carving out pumpkins and THEN we are going to make caramel apples. I had no intention of doing caramel apples, but I guess we are doing them.

Can I say how glad I will be when this is over.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home