Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

Happy Belated Halloween!!

Well, it turned out a lot better than I expected. I got off work on Tuesday and headed to the folks house to take them to get some running around and guess what? My Daddy decided we needed to buy SOME MORE PUMPKINS...so we did. I think got us pizza and we sat at my folks house and had pizza and watched "Its The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and relaxed. Poor Dylan had to spend part of his day at Saturn so he slept in until he had to go to work that night, so he didn't get to hang out with me and my folks.

Wednesday I woke up and got the chili in the crockpot and then headed to my folks house.....were we managed to carve 25 pumpkins, deliver all that needed to be delivered, and make carameled apples BEFORE 1:00 pm. I then headed back to my house and got showered, did the hair and make up and got the pumpkins all placed prettily outside my house and my folks house and then waited for Dylan to wake up. We then headed to Saturn where I dropped him off to get his car and zoomed home....just in time for my first trick-or-treater at 4:30 pm. I got chili to my folks house, got everything lit and we had a bunch of trick-or-treaters....it was AMAZING! I don't think I have had such an enjoyable Halloween in forever, even though it was a rush job. I got "the spirit" even though it was a lot later than normal. Things are coming into place, finally, in my life and spirituality and I feel that a huge weight and burden have been lifted off my back in the last24 hours, and I feel wonderful. When it is time for "harvest", I need to sometimes just sit back and allow things to happen themselves instead of trying to force it.....this year the Goddess taught me a valuable lesson and I listened and learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home