Monday, October 29, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was great! Let's catch up, shall we?

Friday, Dylan and I spent the day getting the house all "winterized". We put the sprinklers away, put the air conditioner to bed, I put caulking on all the windows, I fixed the grouting in his shower, trimmed all the roses, did one final mow of the lawn....and Dylan managed to get us caught up on laundry and vacuumed the house. It was an all day event, but it is now stuff I don't need to worry about all winter. I also caulked the windows at my folks house and got a few other things done over there.

Saturday we did some shopping and got ready to join The Gang over at Michelle and Jeremys. Michelle and Jeremy dressed up as zombies and were ADORABLE! We had such a great time and for the first time EVER, Michelle made a drink that was actually way to strong for me! It was such a great evening, great food, and the entertainment was unbelievable! There probably is nothing more fun than to watch drunk Jeremy and drunk Michelle....and Michelle with an afro wig was hilarious!

Sunday we did NOTHING. We didn't even get out of our jammies. We spent the whole day napping, got everything cleared off of our TiVo and just really relaxed.....very much needed.

Thought for today....take each moment as the moment comes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home