Monday, November 05, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Happy Monday!!!!

I can't believe how much I actually got accomplished yesterday....how frightening.

After Dylan awoke, we had dinner and then settled in to watch "Brothers Grimm"....what a horrible movie! The holes in the plot were so huge that you could have drove an elephant through them and the acting was atrocious! It was so bad that I could not wait until the end and almost turned it off a couple of times. I would not suggest this movie AT ALL. Thank gawd we borrowed it and didn't spend money renting it. After that, Dylan and I headed off to bed and watched a little t.v. and then slept until he had to go to work.

Today is going to be a productive day. I have a lot of reports that I just finished getting ready to mail and then I am going to start helping my co-workers get their reports out. I have two conference calls and will actually be here later than normal for one of them. I then plan on heading to my folks house after work and then, depending on if it is still light or not, I will be mowing my backyard to get all the leaves picked up. I also want to keep the backyard as "clean" as possible so that I can watch Coal when he goes outside after the surgery....make sure he had nothing he can get into or gets him excited.

Again, Happy Monday to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home