Friday, November 02, 2007

Dear Diary Friday....part two...

Thanks to Toni for meeting me for lunch today....it was awesome to have her fun energy around, especially when I was going with two co-workers (BOYS) who are a handful! Thanks Tonster!

I did find out today that I am going to be visiting a couple of my favorite shops in Salt Lake tomorrow....have to pick up some specialized books on removing emotional/psychic vampirism. I have been so drained of energy the last few months and have discovered the source of it. It will be nice to cleanse myself, and my house of the diseased energy. PLUS, I really do not have a lot of knowledge in that are, and as a Sage Witch who is always wanting to learn more and more and more, it is time I pick up knowledge in that area as well. You have NO IDEA how good it feels to be back on track with my Path. Thank the Goddess!

Thanks again Toni....it was awesome to see you and your blue hair!

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Toni said...

It was fun, and like I said, Bryant is a funny Fucker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home