Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yesterday ended up being a lot of fun. Toni met me at my nail place and we got our nails done together! She has a gorgeous bronze color on her tips for Vegas/Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun just hanging out for an hour with her. Plus, her hair looks FANTASTIC!

After that I went home and Dylan went and got us dinner and we got caught up on our TiVo....or as caught up as I could stand before I was too tired and wanted to go to bed.

Today I woke up at 1:00am and just really could not go back to sleep. I tossed and turned for a few hours until my alarm went off. Unfortunately I am now really dragging. I hope to get some energy before my two back to back meetings start this morning or I don't know what will happen!

Tonight I am heading over to the folks house to check on a possibly sick cat, move a safe, and then take my Mom to Costco. Hopefully I won't be so tired that I am cranky with her.

Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home