Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dear Diary Saturday...

Okay, so I just spent a long time doing this great update to my blog...only to go to PUBLISH POST and it gave me a fucking error! I am not re-typing it sorry. Here is the condensed version.....

Thursday....got Coal from surgery and he did well. He opened his suture and we ended up having to spend more time at the vet with them gluing it and then taping up his whole leg. He was putting weight on it before we left. Dylan and I spent the night sleeping on the floor with him....not much sleeping actually involved.

Friday....went to work absolutely exhausted but accomplished alot. We are in open enrollment and I had to contact more than half my clients, which I did before I left at 11:30. Thank the Goddess for a boss that doesn't mind me leaving early. Stopped and got some grocery shopping done, came home to babysit Coal while Dylan got us dinner. We ended up going to bed really early.

Saturday....I put a turkey in the oven, and then headed over to take my Mom grocery shopping. Came home, made stuffing, rolls, and mashed potatoes and gravy....took half to my folks and then Dylan and I had dinner. He is now crashed out trying to sleep and I am relaxing. Again, Coal is doing marvelous and we think he will be almost totally healed in two weeks....fingers crossed.

Tomorrow....not sure because weather is suppose to be really crappy so I will probably relax.

And big love and hugs to Toni and Rob....only FOUR MORE DAYS LEFT! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home