Monday, November 12, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Yesterday I did....NOT A DAMN THING! I got up, put on some loungewear, took Coal for a very small walk and that was it....the entire extent of my Sunday. It was pathetic but at the same time, pretty restful. Oh, and Coal is doing WONDERFUL.....I could not be more pleased with his progress. Dr. Mike is an absolute genius when it comes to knee surgery on dogs.

This week is gonna be a bit busy. Today I am getting my nails done, tomorrow taking my Mom shopping, Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment, Thursday.....I can't remember, and Friday is Rob and Toni's party. Saturday will be spent doing some Christmas shopping and I think on Sunday I will be getting shopping done for Thanksgiving. All in all, I am not doing so much that I am stressed out, but I am still going to be busy.

Happy Monday to everyone!!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger Toni said...

If I can get the bleeding to stop, I will be getting my nails done with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home