Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Things I am looking forward to this week/weekend:
1. I am off work on Friday
2. Going to dinner on Thursday night
3. Spending Friday doing things around the house with my Daddy and Dylan
4. Spending my Saturday day doing things with Dylan and getting dessert and booze
5. Spending my Saturday night with my great friends at the annual Halloween party/video party and ready to try Michelle's ZOMBIE PUNCH.
6. Spending Sunday with Dylan....not sure what we are doing yet
7. Relaxing this weekend
8. Getting the laundry caught up
9. Finishing any decorating that needs to be done.
10. Looking at the adorable decorations my Daddy put up in my yard.....
11. Good friends, good food, great laughs, sharing positive energy

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM , Blogger Toni said...

This post makes me want Training Table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home