Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

The doctor's appointment yesterday went wonderful. I have a new PCP and she is the best! We talked through some issues I have been struggling with and she is having me try a new medication for three weeks and if it works, I stay on it...if it doesn't work, then we switch to something else. My favorite part about her is when she said "I won't give up on you.....I don't do that and we will find something that helps you out." How about that for a doctor!

Coal is doing great and I could not be more happy. He has a follow-up appointment next week and then we should be DONE! Woo-hoo!! He has been the best patient in the whole world!

And let's start today with saying....HAPPY SECOND DAY AT BEING A U.S. CITIZEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home