Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear Diary Friday...

I ended up staying at work kinda late last night and then headed over to my folks house. My Mom has a cat that is acting like he is sick, so I called the vet to see if he would let me pick up a prescription of antibiotics, which he did. I then spent time giving the cat syringes of water, syringes of antibiotics, and shoving food down his throat. He was really unhappy with me when I left him alone, but at least I know he is hydrated and has some food in his tummy. If he is not better within 3 days, he is going to the vet whether he likes it or not.

After that I headed home and took care of my animals and then cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed. Unfortunately, this medication does not want me to sleep so I tossed and turned for qutie awhile. I think I managed to get about 4 hours of total sleep, which was better than I expected. However, it has made me really drousy this morning so I am sucking down a diet coke to see if it will help.

I am really looking forward to spending some time tonight with good friends. It will be fun to celebrate Rob becoming a U.S. Citizens and just hanging around some really positive energy. Plus, anytime spent at Chet and Shane's HAS to be a fun time....nothing else is allowed!

Tomorrow Dylan and I are doing some more Christmas shopping. I am not really sure what we are going to buy, but it feels good to be picking up a few things every weekend.

Sunday....it will either involve me taking my mom grocery shopping or me getting some cleaning done.....I am going to push for cleaning so I can take her shopping on Monday....but we will see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home