Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

I had to come in to work and complete an on-line training course....not the best way for me to start my freakin' morning! It took an hour to complete!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!

Last night, Dylan and I had the opportunity to have dinner together (crab salad sandwiches) before he had to head off to work. I didn't have the stamina to really do anything other than make dinner, so I watched a movie on HBO and then read, watched some regular t.v. and then headed to bed....just to spend the night tossing and turning. I hate nights like that! I think I probably got two or three hours of sleep, but that was about it. So, needless to say, I am pretty darn tired this morning.

My poor folks were canning tomotoes yesterday and had the sink and the dishwasher going and then all of a sudden, they were standing in a puddle of water in the kitchen! The dishwasher, after all of these years, finally had a part break. They got it all cleaned up, got a plumber/repair person called....and now have to wait until Friday for the part to be delivered and installed. What a pain in the ass!! However, as my folks always seem to do, they laughed it off and just kept canning the tomatoes.

Much love and condolences out to Rob and Toni right now....you two need a break in your luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home