Friday, August 03, 2007

Dear Diary Friday...

Dylan is being a MASSIVELY WONDERUL HUSBAND today and cleaning the house, as well as, picking up all the fallen plums in the backyard. He is going to vacuum the whole house, do a bunch of laundry, and just stuff like that to make things look (and smell) nicer for me when I get home. Now, how sweet is that!

Tomorrow, I am getting my windshield replaced AGAIN and am looking forward to it because the crack in the windshield just seems to be growing larger and larger and larger! And speaking of cars, Dylan took his in to get serviced yesterday and we walked out $150.00 poorer because the Service Engine Soon light came on and there were two problems that they had to correct. AARRGGHHH!!!

Other than that, today is just very quiet at work. I had reports that I completed this morning and have taken care of my e-mails and some other stuff, so now I get an opportunity to play around on line....which I am LOVING because I have not been able to do that in many, many weeks. And I think I need a "down day" today as well...a day where I don't have to think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home