Monday, July 30, 2007

Dear Diary Monday....

Other than the wonderful party at Shanes and the awesome cheesecake and salad that Toni brought to me, my weekend was FUCKING HORRIBLE.

Let's start with Friday. I woke up and had to call my Mom about a family situation, and she was looking for a fight and I walked right into it. So, that pretty my colored my morning. Then Dylan and I were out doing some shopping and I get an "anonymous" call on my cell phone and it ends up being a CSR from my Minnesota CALL CENTER! After her lengthy explanation as to why she is calling, I explain I am ON VACATION AND SHE IS CALLING ON MY FUCKING CELL PHONE! She then proceeds to start apologizing profusely, but the day was pretty much fucked by that point. I then had to call my work and find out that a co-worker of mine is having some problems with my account, I leave him my cell phone number....and he never calls back. I should have just gone home at that point and gone back to bed. Oh and I also found out that my old big boss from P5 had passed away, which is always sad.

Saturday was absolutely no better. I got up and spent most of my morning and afternoon at my cousin's house who just got home after a 2.5 month stay in the hospital, then took my Mom to get some of her shopping done. Then when I got home, I had time to get ready for the party and go. Thank Gawd for wonderful friends, great food, great atmosphere, and FUN. It was relaxing and enjoyable.

Sunday, I got up and just did not feel like doing anything. My moom was still shitty, I hadn't slept much the night before, and just didn't feel like doing anything....which ended up being a good thing because it gave Dylan a chance to sleep most of the day and catch up on any sleep he had not been getting. I wish I could have said I enjoyed it, but I was still so angry at how shitty the rest of the "birthday weekend" turned out that I really didn't relax at all....which then carried over to me trying to sleep last night. "Trying" was the optimal word in that phrase.

Here is to a better week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home