Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Dylan worked one of the longest shifts he has ever worked....he went in yesterday afternoon at 5:00pm and came home this morning at 7:30 am.....that is just too damn long!!!! He sounded sooooo tired when he called me this morning that I am surprised he could even dial the phone. So, because of that, we have actually not seen each other since Sunday night. Thankfully, he goes in at his normal time so I will get to spend a little time with him.

Yesterday, I spent the day again training, which I think most things are starting to finally "click". This morning, I came into a bunch of e-mails from some fo my new cilents and I was actually able to answer almost half of them by myself.....which I found to be pretty impressive that I am picking things up this quick. Now I just need to wait until my friend comes in and can help me answer the rest of them. I am going to treat this client like all my other clients....I will respond to their e-mails immediatly, if only to just let them know I am "checking into it" and will get back to them with an answer. As long as they know I will be responding to them quickly, my East Coasters should be plenty happy!

And I am back to being platinum blond. I got my hair cut and "colored" yesterday and I went much shorter, much choppier, and much blonder. I was going to put brown on the tips of the hair, but we have decided to wait until closer to Autumn and then I am going to do the back all dark brown with white tips and then put some minimal brown streaks through the front, also with white tips. It will be more "Fall" colored and will help me have some color in my face for the Autumn and Winter months. It is just nice being back to my almost white hair!!

4 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Toni said...

I am surprised that you can learn that quickly too, considering how old you are now...

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Connie aka The Goddess (CrimsonDove) said...

Yeah, she is pretty old, isn't she?

Come to think of it, she's at LEAST 3 years older than me...

Poor poor Lorene. We'll have to visit her in the rest home soon.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Lorene said...

I know! I tried to use that as an excuse, Toni, but Marc and Brandon said that if we could train a retard like YOU, then there should be no problem with getting me trained.....

And thanks Connie!

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Toni said...

Rude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home