Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

First off, much love out to Toni, Rob, and Peppy right now. Know you are in my hearts.

Second of all, to all of those people that need to hear this first thing this morning....GET OVER YOURSELF. You are not as important in reality as you have made yourself to be in your delusions! Yep, I feel better now...

I got home from work yesterday and stopped by the Folks house to check on the progress of the sprinklers...and they are close to being completed. I also got a chance to have a "sit down" with my Dad about seeing a new doctor about hearing aids...and he agreed! YAY!!! I also got to look at my Mom's HUGE elephant ear. Not sure what happened, but her right ear on the outside has become red, swollen, but not tender. If it is not better today, we are going to the Instacare.

After that, I went home and Dylan was walking around like a drugged zombie. This overtime is taking a toll on him and he was in no condition to go to dinner.....so we went and got dinner and then he went back to bed. Unfortunately, his night only got worse because when he got into work, one of the nightshift guys is on vacation and the other guy called in sick....leaving it to only Dylan. His boss finally made some arrangments for a guy to stay later....and things were almost "good" until Dylan went to lunch and the guy decided to take a 15 minute break....leaving NO ONE on the phones! Dylan got back from lunch to see some people had been holding for 15-20 minutes so he had to come off his lunch early to start clearing out the calls...what a nightmare. And now there is a chance that the same guy that called in sick, might be calling in sick again tonight, and possibly tomorrow night, and if that happens, Dylan will not be having any days off this week. All in the name of love and Vegas!

I have a great friend at work that is wanting to learn everything about me....and I find it a bit odd. She sends me IM's saying things like "Tell me about growing up LDS" or "Tell me about what you like to do outside of work". She is an "odd-duck" but I absolutely ADORE this kid! She dresses anyway she wants that is most comfortable for her (i.e. she wore her "old lady" outfit yesterday of socks, sneakers, long old lady shorts, a top, and an old lady sweater over it....it was adorable), she is ALWAYS in a positive mood, she can find humor in ANY situation...and are you ready for this Toni....SHE IS AN ATHEIST. I love her!

Here is hoping for everyone that you have a productive, positive, and wonderful day that will lead you into a fabulous weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home