Friday, August 10, 2007

Dear Diary Friday....

To start, much love and hugs to Toni and Rob again....it was a decision that was made from love and Peppy could never have had better parents.

I am SOOOO excited for the weekend! I am not doing anything exciting, it will just be nice to be away from work for a couple of days to regain some energy that I have had to burn to keep things on a steady balance here. I am still in the "learning curve" and I have had to learn a few more multi-tasking abilities.

Oh, and a poor little old man ran into our Post Office in Arizona! He is over 80 years old and put a huge hole in the post office AND THEN WENT TO WAL-MART! He said he didn't know he did ANY damage even though he put a hole in the building AND knocked a Coke machine over 20 feet! Nobody was hurt, thank the Goddess, and that is what matters the most to me. Poor Little Old Man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home