Monday, August 06, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

It was a fantastic weekend....thank you, thank you, thank you to my husband!

We started out with Dylan cleaning the whole house on Friday before I got home. Of course, he was absolutely exhausted after that so we just got a small dinner and relaxed for the remainder of the evening.

Saturday, we got up and took my car in to get the windshield replaced (for the 4th time) and then headed out to JCPenney's to get the most wonderful blanket in the world that Shane introduced me too....and managed to pick up a few other things! Then we hit two Lane Bryants where I got a whole bunch of new clothes, had dinner at Chilis and headed home to put Dylan to bed for a few hours before he had to go into work. It was sooooo much fun just to run around with Dylan all day, relaxing, no real agenda.....just having a great time.

Sunday, I got up and had to do major yardwork. I mowed the lawn, trimmed, edged, cleaned up all the weeds in all of the flower beds, fixed and cleaned the bird feeders, took the yard blower and cleaned up everything. And I was sooo exhausted and sore afterwards that I wanted to die! I spent the remainder of the day relaxing on the couch and then had dinner with Dylan when he got up.

This week we are going to have to try and get some major grocery shopping done. Our fridge is so bare that it is sad to look at. I am also going to start cleaning out the freezer a little bit every day, as well as the shelves in our basement. I want to get ready for the caselot sales, so we need to start making some ROOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home