Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Interesting week so far. Monday was hell because I had a four hour training, then an hour conference call, and then not enough time to get everything caught up....or to get anything to eat....and did I pay for it. As I was driving home, I slowed way down to turn into my subdivision....and passed out. Thankfully I was already going ridiculously slow to go around the turn and when I woke up (which was only a few seconds later) I was slumped over to the passenger's side. Scared the SHIT out of me! I made it to my Mom's house, got inside and had a couple of glassed of iced tea and a couple of cookies and I was feeling okay enough to go home. Dylan than made me curl up on the couch and fed me dinner...and I was MUCH better after that.

Tuesday was another 4 hours of training and then I finally got caught completely up before I left for the day yesterday...YAY!

Today I am hoping to keep completely caught up for the day and work on a couple of extra projects. Just doing some stuff to make the rest of the week a little calmer, little less busy.

Not sure what is going on for the weekend, but I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully Dylan won't be working outrageous OT.....at least right now he is not planning on it. I think we are gonna try to go to dinner a couple of times, maybe get him some CD's he has wanted and get me a couple of new sweaters....but we will see how things go. If we just stay home and relax together, I would be fine with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home