Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I ended up calling in sick to work yesterday because my migraine was sooooo bad that I ended up not sleeping at all Sunday night, except for when I passed out in the bedroom and woke up when my knees hit my metal bed. So now I have three wonderful bruises on my legs and knees...and they hurt almost as bad as my head. I ended up spending the day on the couch in front of the tv with a little bit of light on and I couldn't sleep at all during the day, which is what I was hoping I could do to get rid of the migraine, but now, that was not to be. I am feeling a bit better today, it just feels like the inside of my head is all bruised and sore.

Much love out to Dylan and his parent's....his Aunt 'Rene passed away last night. We are now figuring out who will be flying back to be at the funeral and who will be taking care of what. She was a wonderful little lady, the perfect Southern Belle and she will be missed.

Not sure how the weekend is shaping up because Dylan has been putting in a while bunch of OT the last few days and it might continue on for the next few weeks. I do plan on getting the front area of my house tilled under and the sprinklers turned on, oh, and my house cleaned, but that will probably be a Sunday project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home