Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Wasn't that fun waking up to a little drizzle of rain and then all of a sudden, a blizzard of snow! And then I drive uptown to work and there is NOTHING. It just barely started to rain up here, so I know the snow is on the way. Thankfully I got all of the yards power raked, aerated, and then I put fertilizer on it so this "watering" will help it green up really, really quickly. WOO HOO FOR SNOW!!

Last night after work I took the folks to Wal-Mart and then made it home early enough to have a little bit of dinner with Dylan. Tonight, we are going out to dinner with his folks...their way of saying "thank you" to Dylan for taking care of their house while they were in Jamaica. Oh, they also brought us Godiva chocolate liquor and Jamaican rum that is not sold in the U.S. YUMMY!!!

Work has been in one of those "in between" stages....one minute I am totally bored, the next minute I am insanely busy! Yesterday I spent two hours doing absolutely nothing but talking to my co-workers and then two hours scrambling around like a crazy person trying to take care of a whole bunch of fires. I have a feeling the rest of this week will be exactly the same.....varying between the two degrees.

And back to my hatred of liars....I heard two seperate stories yesterday about men just discovered by their significant other's for cheating. Why? Why would anyone think in their right mind that 1) they will not be found out and 2) if you are gonna cheat on your "loved one" then dump them and move on! I just do not understand!! Somebody, explain this to me...why would you ever want to lie and cheat on your significant other...WHY???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home