Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dear Diary Sunday...

Friday, I took the day off of work and Dylan and I spent the entire day with my folks, trimming the trees in their yard and then having dinner. It was a great experience teaching Dylan how to do that kind of job and he really did an awesome job at it...a true natural. Saturday, we got up and had a HORRIBLE weight in (that we expected) and then headed back to our house to clean up the back yard. We took down the "make shift" fence we put up last year around our flower beds, trimmed some bushes, racked, and just generally cleaned it all up....it looks beautiful. After that, we both collapsed for the remainder of the day. Today, I spent the day getting out laundry finished, a little bit of cleaning, and starting my new diet. The new diet is the Cambridge Diet and it keeps you at 800 or less calories a day. I am tracking my calorie intake and the food that they give you is actually really good. This is not a permanent diet, just something that will help jump start my metabolism so I can start losing the weight again. Plus, I love trying new things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home