Sunday, April 01, 2007

Dear Diary Sunday...

Thanks to the Netzlers for meeting us for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes on Saturday....it was a helluva lot of fun and the vehicle is GORGEOUS (like I would expect any less from the two of you.) Oh, and thanks for pointing out Pat to me, that will haunt me for the rest of my life now!

The weekend has been good. Friday, Dylan and I went to Rodizio Grill so I could get protein, some protein, and protein wrapped in protein...and it was DELICIOUS! We then walked around Trolley Square, and then headed off to Best Buy and FYE where I picked up four of the 8 horror movies I want. We then headed home as Dylan had to go into work on Friday for some OT.

Saturday I got up and took my Daddy to his tax appointment, which went a lot longer than it has in past years. By the time I got him home, he was all tense and his neck was just ACHING. I took my Momma to do some grocery shopping, then headed home to get ready to meet the Netzlers for dinner. After that, Dylan and I hit Petsmart and Wal-mart....we had to buy a new phone as ours has become possessed and now squeals.

Today I have spent the entire day with my Daddy re-doing my back yard. We cleaned out the entire large flower bed, tilled everything under, planted some rose bushes, and transplanted some bushes from the front yard to the back. We then tilled the small flower bed by my bedroom window, put in some rose bushes, a bird bath, and I racked up the backyard and watered everything. My Daddy and I both are sooooo tired now that I sent him home and I jumped in the shower. The rest of this week I am going to be tilling up the flower bed in the front yard. Dylan and I have decided to re-do all of the flower beds so that they look more "coiffed" and less "messy and forest-like"...which I have no problem with as I always like a new outdoor project! I was just shocked that my Daddy and I managed to do the entire backyard IN ONE DAY! Oh god am I tired!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home