Friday, March 23, 2007

Dear Diary Friday...

I can sleep better at night....I got my nails back on yesterday!!! YAY!!! They are with black tips, which makes me even more happy....YAY TWICE!!

So, this morning I woke up at 1:57 am and that was all the sleeping for me. Don't know what my problem is but it has now moved into the "irritating" category. I am hoping that this weekend I will be able to get some sleep and make up for the weird waking issues. But the good news is that I got on the scale this morning and I am down 5 pounds from when I started by diet on Sunday...that is now a total of 15 lbs from when I joined Weight Watchers.....WOO HOO!!! I am hoping that it will show on the scale at Weight Watchers when I go to weight in with Dylan tomorrow morning, as well.

Big loves to the Netzlers and Breeze/Rickett clan with their expedition to Las Vegas this weekend. Be safe and have a wonderful time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home