Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!

I made it home yesterday from work with a horrible migraine...and it just kept getting worse and worse. I had a bit of dinner (soup), took a hot bath, and by that time, I wanted to die. I put a hot pack on my head, two three Tylenol PM's and went to bed...and it just kept waking me up as it was soooooo horrible. And I woke up with it again this morning. It is not AS bad, but it hurts and I think it is planning on getting worse. I hate migraines AND I hate PMS and I certainly hate the combination of the two!! Good news is that I had MEAT for lunch yesterday and lost a pound! YAY!

I have discovered a complaint for today. I dislike liars....especially those that lie to you thinking you will NEVER discover their lies. Don't....just don't. If you are gonna doe something, don't lie about it. I have discovered that being honest to me about something I might not like to hear will maybe hurt, maybe hurt for awhile. But if you LIE about it and I find out....that moves from hurt right into me HATING you. And if you know me, you know I like HATE and hold on to it for a long, long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home