Monday, March 26, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was wonderful!

Friday we spent the evening with my folks for my Daddy's birthday. They made cream puffs and Dylan and I got a lemon meringue pie and hung out with them for a little while. We got a quick dinner and just relaxed. We were up early on Saturday morning and went to our weight in....I was down 3 lbs and Dylan was down 2.4 lbs....YAY! We then headed to breakfast, over to take care of his parent's cats, and then to the ZOO! We had soooo much fun at the zoo!! We then had a small lunch, bought some new CD's, got some gardening stuff I needed and then headed home for a little while. We then went to dinner at the Training Table and then headed home where I ended up going to bed early because I was not feeling at all well....guess when you go a week on special food and then actually eat, my body was not appreciative!!!! Sunday I did a few things around the yard and really relaxed. We then watched "The Departed" which I would highly recommend to anyone to watch. It was just a really fun, outdoor, relaxing weekend that we got to spend together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home